Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HAWAII : Big Island - Horseback Riding and the Waipio Valley


This is the Waipio Valley
A space of wonder and grandeur


Connecting with a horse is like finding out that the horse is 'your character', your own inner guide. My horse took the middle place in the pack, and did not want me to take away his rythm by speeding it up, because it knew better than me what was required, what speed etc... I learned then that above all, I did not need to take charge and just enjoy the ride....














Joanna's horse also showed her who she was.... and she was a bit surprised, but then, that was what the whole day and travel was about...














After the horseback riding, we visited the amazing Waipio Valley....




Going back up was really heavy, steep and 5 miles long... so we hitch hiked and got the ride .... pfew




No comments:

Post a Comment